Tuesday, March 23, 2010

24032010-003 Coded Identifications.

me an ocean...
vast in vastness....
me flew and flew millions of space kilometers...
found a large open pit house...
thus made by temporary abode...
on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me now relaxed...
enjoy the sky...
the beautiful nights...
the wonderful white cotton clouds...
starry nights and stars...
fall of the meteors...
me each moment smiles..
my smiles known as waves...
spreading all over me..
and in love..
kissing the shores..
also kissing the breeze...
and
loving and kissing the space!!!!!!!!!!
me a vast ocean in mine vastness..
now resting for some time since sometimes..
in the room provided by the Earth...
in night i invite moon and moonlight..
to whispers with me...
to come and swim within me...
within me also enjoy..
the earth life..
known as fish and what not...
me in puzzle..
me sometimes in helplessness..
if i decided to move..
again on my journey..
the endless journeys...in the cosmos...
all this life..
all these smiles and wonders of fish and so on..
shall vanish and end in a second...
my own soul flows within each drop of mine..
when i see an ornamental beauty...
i also get filled with Romance...
when that beauty feels my presence...
in those moments..
i exchange an eternal love...through my drops..
through my own magnficence..
with the mangificence of those beautiful tender palms..
the equation of love..
is expressed in many languages..
i write the story of love..
through my smiles..
through my waves...
through my shores..
through my vastness..
always in front of the morning..
in front of the evening..
in front of the night..
with the falling rains..
these are mine...friends.
and surely Beloveds..!!!!!!!!!!
drbmsharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment